A Place for my Knitting

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Questionnaire for dishcloth swap

When did you learn to knit? Who taught you?
I learned to knit last year and was shown by my grandma.

What was your very first completed object? Your most recent?
An Apple Dishcloth. My most recent is a set of coaster for a wedding shower.

What was the very first thing you sent to the frog pond? (pulled out and started over) Your most recent?
The first item was a coat. And I must say I have frogged it again last week. *SIGH* I don’t think it will ever get done.

What is currently on the needles for you?
I have a pair of legwarmers and a hat.

What types of needles do you enjoy working with? What have you tried and hated? I love metal and I dislike wood or bamboo. I knit tight as it is and these just make me knit tighter.

Have you knit dishcloths before? Yes

What was your favorite one? Apple

Least favorite? Non yet.

Do you use homemade dishcloths or face cloths yourself, or give them as gifts, or both? I have only given them away so far.

What are your favorite and least favorite scents? (For your body, such as soap/lotion/etc) Almond is my Favorite and rose is my least.

What are your favorite colors? Pink, purple, and gray

What colors (if any) are your bathroom and kitchen decorated in? My Bathroom is creams and so is the kitchen.

What other hobbies and crafts do you enjoy? I love to take pictures and I write.

Chocolate: Dark? White? Milk? Ew? MILK. WOW!!!

Do you like salty treats? What kinds? I love Pretzles

If you could go anywhere in the world for one day and spend the day any way you wanted, where would you go and what would you do? I would love to go to Hawaii, and just take as many pictures as I could.

Do you have any allergies? (Yarns, foods, etc. that might impact what your pal can send) None.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds about like me. Until the one I just finished for a KAL, I have given away all the ones I've made! :) That's one of the many reasons I'm looking forward to the exchange!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love the look on peoples faces when you give them one and they think it is cool.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home