A Place for my Knitting

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Knitting Books & Coasters

Hi all,

I know have three of the four coasters I need done and I have already cast on and made a few rows of the fourth. Hope to block soon. I am going to look into a better way to weave in ends, because mine always seem.. I don't know like the are going to come out or something.

I think the next thing I tackle in the second legwarmer. Then a hat in baby blue to match the scarf I made for a co-worker. I will be ordering the bulk of my gift yarn with my first paycheck in may. Knitpicks here I come. LOL.

I recived the three books I was waiting for and boy oh boy am I going to have fun. I LOVE the Domiknitrix book. It is full of cool info. The Romantic Knits is really nice also. I am looking to make a few things for myself in it.

The Naughty Neeldes.... UMMMM I don't know what I am going to do with this book. But knit the patterns is not one of the things I am thinking of doing anytime in the near future.

I will be trying to sew a knitting bag in the near future. And maybe find a pattern for a felted basket to keep my large at home projects in. I am also making little spools to wind my yarn onto. Until I get a ball winder and a swift. *SIGH* Knitting cost alot but I love it.

Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home