A Place for my Knitting

Sunday, April 15, 2007

nothing to show

Hi all,

I haven't been knitting much these past few months becuase work has been busy. And I had an accident with my digital camera. So I had no insentive to make anything. But.... Now I am back with a vengence.

I have started two sets of coasters. One for my M-I-L for either mother's day or christmas. And the other set is for a lady I work with. Well her daughter is getting married in July and the shower is in June so I started a set for her. And I hope to make a few other things to put in.

I also have legwarmers for myself on the sticks. I figure it this way if I knit one thing for a gift and something for myself I will get all my knitting done before it is needed and I will have a nice little collection for myself.

I have also ordered three new kntiing books:

1) Naughty Knits

2) Domaknitrix

3) Romantic style

I hope they get here soon.

On my list of things to do. Is to make a list of gifts to make and then find patterns that will work.

On my list of gifters is:

1) Mother in law

2) Husband

3) Coworker #1

4) Coworker #2

5) Grandma

6) Dannibat

7) Mizadamz

And maybe a few others.

Ok, enough talk for now. Back to the knitting.

Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home