A Place for my Knitting

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What do I want....

Hi all,

I was wondering today what it is I want to get out of my knitting. I came up with the fact that nothing makes me happier then when I am knitting. I mean it relives my stress. And I love the feel of the yarn and the colors.

But I have just entered my 28th year and this is the year of our new life cycle so this leads me to my conclusion as to what I want to get out of my knitting.

I would love to one day own my own yarn shop. Maybe offer classes and a knitting in a round circle. But first I want to learn all I can about my craft. (BTW, for those of you how don't know
me that well. I am an all or nothing type of gal. Throw me in the deep and and I will learn to swim. But put me in the wadding pool and I would even float.) So I was thinking of taking the knitting masters course that TKGA offers. But I can't seems to find the cost.

Well, I think I shall sleep on this one. But if I do decide to go with it I won't even attempet it until after all my gift knitting is done.

Forgot to add Legwarmer one is done. Now back to the coasters I need for June.

Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home