A Place for my Knitting

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Some Things that are ready

Hi all,

I have a few things that are ready to have the ends weaved in. I am still looking for the best way to do that. I also have one legwarmer done and the other 6" in. I want to also get a gift on the needles before tuesday. But I am getting headaches again and that is a huge problem for me. I can't seem to think stright when I have one. (BTW, I have one now so please excuse the rambling).


Ok, on to the goodies...


Here are the coasters before blocking....







I really love this pattern. The boarder is done with YOs so it has a lacely look to it. I am making my second set of these, in green for my MIL for Christmas. I have two made for her. But I needed a break from them so I started my legwarmer.













And then the pastle coasters were off to take a bath...




And then the block....














And now the legwarmers.......


Now, I must be on some kind of pastle kick. LOL I love the color of these legwarmers. The pattern was supposed to go all the way up your thight. But that wasn't pratical for me so I modified the pattern and made them knee high and able to scrunch down.
Now I think I will pick up some circular needles this week. So I can start that gift.
Nicole

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!! I like the pattern as well, and I think the colors you chose are great :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

anne,

Thanks so much. I have an extra ball of it. I might make some for my SIL.

Nicole

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home