A Place for my Knitting

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Two Inches

Hi all,

Ok. SO I have blocked the coasters and they are ready to have their ends weaved in. Will have to go looking for a darning neddle. I have also started the second legwarmer. Oh, boy. I have two inches of ribbing. And I love it already. I can't wait to see what they look like when they are done.

I have to say that with having somethng to listen to while I knit, (Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone audio cd) it really makes the knitting go faster. And I am really enjoying this feeling of getting things done. I have no UFO's except the legwarmer I am working on.

Hope to have photos up tomorrow after work. Now that I have to use a film camera again, it takes longer for me to post photos.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home