A Place for my Knitting

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

YOM, Kool-aid dye & RL

Sorry to all who have been following my blog. I have had a long string of YUCK in my RL. First off my DH had a horriable head cold for over a week. Then just as my week vacation is drawing near I get said cold. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! And now my DGM is in the hospital with a bad chest cold. And the lights in my kitchen won't work so I have a fridge full of food I had to throw out.

Needless to say the scarf on the needles hasn't been touched. On the up note I have found two new shows to knit too. Man V. Wild & Deadlest Catch. I love them both. I love Discovery channel. My dream job would be to be one of their photograhpers.

Now, on to my lace weight yarn. I used 4 packages of kool-aid cherry. I followed the directions to the letter, and yet my yarn is sorta tie-dye. I love the way it looks don't get me wrong but.... I wanted a solid rich red. Oh, well I will have to get a bigger pot I think.

I joined a Yarn of the Month club and I just got my first four yarn samples. I love all of them. And I know for sure if I can find the yarn on the net for a good price I will be ordering two of them for two holiday presents I have in mind.

That is all for now. I promise to get some knitting done and posted soon.

Nicole

3 Comments:

Blogger Yarn Mistress said...

man, real life has been harassing me too! Go away RL!

I wanted to let you know that I will be sending your package out this upcoming week! I hope that you like what I've included! In the meantime, have a great weekend!

-Dishcloth Pal!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Too Cool I can't wait. I will let you know as soon as I receive it.

Enjoy your week

6:27 PM  
Blogger Yarn Mistress said...

Hey Nicole! I was just wondering if you have received my package yet. =D Please let me know!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home